Taking place in Estcourt, the Cavanagh Marathon is a physically demanding race; it allows runners an excellent opportunity to take in the awe inspiring beauty of […]
There are various multi-day endurance events in South Africa, ranging from two days to two weeks, but arguably one of the most strenuous over three days is the Dusi Canoe Marathon. This iconic canoe race (started in 1951) covers 120km over three days (if you […]
May 4, 2014
May 16, 2014 – May 18, 2014
See what the fuss is about! Do the 3rd edition of Gauteng’s Premier stage trail run race, held in the world heritage site – the […]
May 18, 2014
The Husqvarna Classic Mid-Illovo MTB Challenge & Trail Run has entrenched itself as a firm favourite on the mountain biking and trail running calendar with […]
The 2014 UCI MTB World Cup came to a thrilling end in the elite men’s cross country final at Cascades MTB Park in Pietermaritzburg. Overcoming the disappointments of previous attempts, Julien Absalon claimed his maiden victory in South Africa, after finding himself unexpectedly leapfrogging into […]
- Sleep Your Way… To Productivity! March 26, 2014
- Is the Cape Epic yellow jersey cursed? March 27, 2014
- Philip Buys tops Cape Epic day 4 podium March 27, 2014
- More withdrawals on fifth stage of Cape Epic 2014 March 28, 2014
- Buys wins second Cape Epic stage March 29, 2014
- Nuzest Good Green Stuff April 24, 2014
- What SUP with Dusi 2014? April 23, 2014
- Schurter flats, Absalon wins MTB World Cup Maritzburg opener April 14, 2014
- What to Think About During Exercise April 10, 2014
- Faster bike performance in the gym? April 10, 2014
- George Valvis: This is a great article. Thank you Kate for po...
- intensebb: Hi Mary-Ann Thank you for your article. I wo...
- Go Multi: Dear Laurie I am a grandmother of 5 and never r...
- Laurie: Hi Mary-Ann! Great article thank you. How have y...
- Derek: I have been expecting this to happen sooner or lat...