Taking place in Estcourt, the Cavanagh Marathon is a physically demanding race; it allows runners an excellent opportunity to take in the awe inspiring beauty of […]
by Leo Babauta A reader wrote to me and said he gets bored during running, which makes him want to just stop running. And so he asked for suggestions for what to think about while running or exercising in general. Such a great question: if […]
May 4, 2014
May 16, 2014 – May 18, 2014
See what the fuss is about! Do the 3rd edition of Gauteng’s Premier stage trail run race, held in the world heritage site – the […]
May 18, 2014
The Husqvarna Classic Mid-Illovo MTB Challenge & Trail Run has entrenched itself as a firm favourite on the mountain biking and trail running calendar with […]
The 2014 UCI MTB World Cup came to a thrilling end in the elite men’s cross country final at Cascades MTB Park in Pietermaritzburg. Overcoming the disappointments of previous attempts, Julien Absalon claimed his maiden victory in South Africa, after finding himself unexpectedly leapfrogging into […]
- Your race is too expensive March 22, 2014
- Hermida, van Houts win Cape Epic prologue March 24, 2014
- Richard Murray wins first SA triathlon title March 24, 2014
- Ryno Griesel interview pre-Drakensberg Grand Traverse 2014 March 24, 2014
- Sleep Your Way… To Productivity! March 26, 2014
- Schurter flats, Absalon wins MTB World Cup Maritzburg opener April 14, 2014
- See you at Two Oceans Marathon Expo 2014 April 10, 2014
- What to Think About During Exercise April 10, 2014
- Faster bike performance in the gym? April 10, 2014
- SANParks ‘Running for Table Mountain’ initiative launched April 10, 2014
- George Valvis: This is a great article. Thank you Kate for po...
- intensebb: Hi Mary-Ann Thank you for your article. I wo...
- Go Multi: Dear Laurie I am a grandmother of 5 and never r...
- Laurie: Hi Mary-Ann! Great article thank you. How have y...
- Derek: I have been expecting this to happen sooner or lat...